New Estate close to Amenities Blocks from only $224,900.
The Heights At Richlands is an exciting new Estate close to bus stop, shops, schools, train station and club. The Estate features many different block sizes and land values to suit all buyers.
The construction of Heights At Richlands is complete and you can see the individual blocks.
Best view of stage 1 is off Mario Cl. Richlands. From Freeman Road turn into Firth St. then turn left into Natalie St, at the right hand bend it becomes Mario Cl.
NOW is the time to choose and secure your block of land before they all are taken by other buyers.
So don’t miss out secure your block now with a $1,000 deposit and pay the balance mid 2020
Here you have home sites for families who don’t want to spend all weekend maintaining their yard and are able to walk to sporting facilities and are within a short drive to shops and schools.
This is also a good option for first home-owners who want to be within a close commute to Brisbane. You don’t have to move miles and miles away. When you live here you can walk to Bus stop and 2 train stations are only within a short drive.
For retirees these low maintenance blocks in thisBoutique subdivision are ideal if you are looking to downsize and looking for a manageable block with a smaller home and you don’t want to live in one of those retirement villages and still have your own privacy and independence.
Investors, this Estate is perfect for you, here you can have an investment property close to Brisbane without breaking the bank and still enjoy the potential capital growth with out buying further out from the City.
- Estate Location:
- Bus Stop: about 400m*
- Diamonds Hotel: about 1.2km*
- NeighbourhoodShops & Aldi – Durack: about 2.3km*
- The Lion Club Richlands: about 2.4km*
- Oxley Golf Club: about 2.4km*
- State School: about 2.4Km*
- St. Marks Catholic Primary: about 2.4km*
- Glenala High School: about 2.6km*
- Western Suburbs Special School: about 2.6km*
- Richlands Train Station: about 2.7km*
- Darra State School: about 2.8km*
- Darra Train Station: about 2.9km*
- Mt. Ommaney Shopping Centre: about 6.7km*
- Brisbane CBD: about 18km*
- Brisbane Airport: about 34.5km*
- Gold Coast: about 81.5km*
- Please note: (*Information supplied by Google Maps)
Details, including pricing are subject to change without notice.
Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the information in this brochure is accurate. Lion Realty or the owner accepts no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions occurring in or from this brochure.
*Distance information supplied by Google Maps
Please Note: Details, including pricing are subject to change without notice. Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the information in this price list is accurate. Lion Land Marketing / Lion Realty or the owner accepts no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions occurring in or from this price list.