The Gem Redbank Plains
The Gem at Redbank Plains is booming!
With a newly refurbished $140 Million Town Square, the newly planned Rail line connecting Springfield to Ipswich, park facilities, Schools and sport facilities – there’s no wonder the growth rate has been booming in the past 5 years.
Hot new developing suburb, The Gem is positioned right where it matters. Located on the skirts of Springfield Lakes and Ripley Valley – an opportunity you just can’t miss out on.
The Gem in Redbank Plains is the ideal location for working couples and families who want to live away from the fast pace of Brisbane CBD but still close enough to enjoy what the city life offers.
Conveniently located near shopping centres, local schools and train stations, the Gem is positioned right where it matters, combined with affordable home and land prices. With the inevitable progressive nature of Redbank Plains, the
Gem has become increasingly attractive to first home buyers and investors.
Life in the Estate
The Gem estate is strategically positioned within distance of anything that you may need to fulfill a comfortable lifestyle.
- INFRASTRUCTURE & ATTRACTIONS
- + Redbank Plains State High School
- + Staines Memorial College
- + Collingwood Park State School
- + University of Southern Queensland
- + Redbank Plains Recreation Reserve
- + Redbank Plains Memorial Park
- + TRANSlink routes to Brisbane CBD + Gold Coast
- + Brookwater Golf & Country Club
- + Just Jump Trampoline Park
- + St Andrews Ipswich Private Hospital
- + Seraphim Escape Rooms
- Nearby Infrastructure and Facilities
- – Redbank Plains State High School
- – Staines Memorial College
- – Redbank Plains Recreation Reserve
- – Redbank Plains Memorial Park
- – TransLink Routes
- – Redbank Plains Town Square
- – St Andrews Ipswich Hospital
- – University of Southern Queensland
- Commute Times:
- 3 mins – Redbank Plains State High School
- 5 mins – Redbank Plains Town Square
- 10 mins – Orion Springfield Central
- 12 mins – Ipswich Motorway Access
- 21 mins – Ipswich CBD
- 37 mins – Brisbane CBD
*Distance information supplied by Google Maps
Please Note: Details, including pricing are subject to change without notice. Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the information in this price list is accurate. Lion Land Marketing / Lion Realty or the owner accepts no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions occurring in or from this price list.