This is a boutique parkland development situated in the heart of Brisbane’s northern growth corridor. Conveniently located in Morayfield and with easy access to the Bruce Highway providing a simple commute to Brisbane, the airport and Sunshine Coast, Creek’s Edge has been designed with both locals and interstate buyers in mind.
Creek’s Edge offers a limited release of premium quality flat lots ranging in size from 300m2 to 687m2 close to parks and amenities that are central to Morayfield. Creek’s Edge presents a unique opportunity for people seeking the perfect block of land to build their dream home. Carefully landscaped streetscapes and quality homes will ensure a striking locale and position your home for the best possible capital growth. Come and build your new home at Creek’s Edge.
Creek’s Edge is surrounded by established amenities, and parkland facilities such as playgrounds and barbeque areas. Schools, childcare, shopping centres, specialty retailers and public transport are all close by. Creek’s Edge offers a lifestyle opportunity unmatched in the Morayfield area. With direct access to the Bruce Highway, Creek’s Edge residents are able to reach Brisbane, the airport or the Sunshine Coast in less than 40 minutes and Queensland Rail services run from Morayfield Train Station every 10 minutes during weekday peak hour periods. As a boost to the region, the Moreton Bay Regional Council has purchased a site at Petrie for a new university campus, expected to open 2020.
- Population Growth: Since 2009 Morayfield has experienced an average of 2.5% population growth, eclipsing the state average of 1.8%
- House Value: Over the past 12 months, the median value of houses in the suburb has increased by approximately 8%, according to the most recent data from Residex.
- Morayfield Shopping Centre: Boasts nine major retailers, a total of over 160 stores and 3,000 parking spaces.
- Health Precinct: The Caboolture Public and Private hospitals provide over 250 beds for the surrounding regions. Together, they employ approximately 300 healthcare professionals and service over 20,000 patients per year
- Future Education Corridor: Moreton Bay Regional Council announced in November 2015 that the University of the Sunshine Coast was selected to pioneer the Moreton Bay University Precinct in Petrie.
- Region Safety Rating: Crime rates within the region are 1% lower than the state average.
- Land Location
- These blocks are in the Creeks Edge Estate
- Off Graham Road Morayfield.
- Bus Stop, walk about: 700m.*
- Neighbourhood Shops, walk about: 700m.*
- Morayfield East Primary School, walk about 1km.*
- Morayfield Train Station, walk about 1.7km.*
- Morayfield High School about 2km.*
- Morayfield Shopping Centre About: 3.5km*
- Bunnings Morayfield about 3.5km.*
- Redcliffe Beach: 28km.*
- Bribie Island Surf Beach: 32km.*
- Brisbane CBD: 46km*
- Brisbane Airport: 43km*
- Caloundra, Sunshine Coast: 53km*
- Gold Coast: 125km*
Accordantly to the current owner these blocks will take a dual occ but it has to be double storey (Subject to council approval)
*Distance information supplied by Google Maps
Please Note: Details, including pricing are subject to change without notice. Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the information in this price list is accurate. Lion Land Marketing / Lion Realty or the owner accepts no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions occurring in or from this price list.