Vacant Land, walk to Park, Bus, Shops & School
This boutique subdivision is nestled amongst lush green trees and across from Marchant Park, offering a lovely outlook. These blocks are close to all of the facilities and convenience Chermside has to offer.
Imagine living opposite the Marchant Park, which offers you Guide clubhouse, Aspley Scout clubhouse, cricket facility, car parking areas, dog off-leash area, picnic areas with wood and electric barbecues, playgrounds, fitness station, shared pathway network, soccer facility, toilets.
Aspley is a lovely family orientated area to live in, here you have some of the best schools in the area.
Vacant land is rare in the Aspley area, don’t miss out secure a block now with a $1,000.00 deposit.
- Vacant Land Located:
- On the corner of Ellison Rd. & Kirby Rd. Aspley
- Bus Stop about: 200m.*
- Chermside Neighbourhood Shops about: 550m.*
- Aspley State School about 1.2km.*
- Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre about: 1.6Km.*
- Craigslea High School about: 2.2km.*
- Aspley Hypermarket Shopping Centre about: 2.2Km.*
- Kedron – Wavell Services Club about 2.6km.*
- Price Charles Hospital about 2.8km.*
- Zillmere Railway Station about 2.5km.*
- Aspley Homemaker City about 2.8km.*
- Brisbane Airport about: 14km*
- Brisbane CBD about : 13.5km*
- Redcliff Beach about: 21km.*
- Bribie Island Surf Beach about: 61km.*
- Caloundra, Sunshine Coast: 82km*
- Gold Coast: 89km*
*Distance information supplied by Google Maps
Please Note: Details, including pricing are subject to change without notice. Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the information in this price list is accurate. Lion Land Marketing / Lion Realty or the owner accepts no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions occurring in or from this price list.