Churchill Estate, Wegener Street, Churchill near Ipswich Qld.
This is truly a rare find, large family sized blocks of land from 450m2 to 1012m2 and so close to Ipswich CBD.
When you live here you can walk to bus stop, school and park.
This unique Estate with large blocks is located within the rapidly expandingCity of Ipswich, within a 5 minute driving distance you have Ipswich CBD, major shopping centres, the University of Queensland, 12 public and private schools and the Ipswich & Sandy Gallop golf course. Comprehensive retail and commercial facilities are located in Ipswich.
The development also provides close access to the Ipswich Motorway giving you direct connections to all major highways throughout South East Queensland with a journey time of 40 minutes to the Brisbane CBD and 50 minutes to Brisbane airport by car. Close to Ipswich’s largest employers RAAF Amberley Base, $5 billion Rheinmetall Defence contract and Queensland Rail.
Huge population growth expected, council expect an extra 310,000 people will move into Ipswich Council Region by the year 2041, taking its population above 520,000.
If you are looking for a large family size block secure your block Now with only a $1,000 initial deposit.
- Wegener Street, Churchill QLD
- Bus Stop: about 550m.*
- Churchill State School: about 700m*
- Churchill Seafood & Take Away: about 750m*
- Lobley Park: about 950m*
- Aldi Yamanto: about 1.6km*
- Yamanto Village Shopping Centre: about 2.2km*
- Amberley District State School: about 2.2km*
- C&K Amberley Community Childcare Centre: about 2.2km*
- Bremer State High School: about 2.3km*
- University Ipswich Campus: About 3.1km*
- Limestone Park and oval: about 3.4km*
- Ipswich Hospital: about 4km*
- Immaculate Heart Catholic Primary School: about 4.1Km*
- Ipswich Grammar: about 4.4km*
- Ipswich CBD: about 4.7km*
- Train Station: about 4.8km*
- Ipswich Girls’ Grammar School: about 5.3km*
- St. Marys Primary School: about 5.0km*
- St. Marys College: about 5.1km*
- Riverlink Shopping Centre: about 5.3km*
- St. Edmunds College: about 5.3km*
- Lake Wivenhoe about: 33km.
- Brisbane CBD: about 46km*
- Brisbane Airport: about 58km*
- Gold Coast: about 100km*
- Please note: (*Information supplied by Google Maps)
*Distance information supplied by Google Maps
Please Note: Details, including pricing are subject to change without notice. Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the information in this price list is accurate. Lion Land Marketing / Lion Realty or the owner accepts no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions occurring in or from this price list.