Rare find large 1/2ac. vacant block – walk to amenities.
This 1998m2 (1/2ac) block is within walking distance to shopping plaza, bus stop and TAFE.
If you are looking for a large block with plenty of elbow room, then you need to inspect this block.
When you live here you will be able to walk to the Bus Stop, Bracken Ridge Plaza and the TAFE at Bracken Ridge, you also will be within a short drive to
Primary Schools, College, Homemaker Centre, Aldi and Train stations. You also have easy access to Gympie Arterial Road and M1 Gateway Motorway.
Large blocks like this 1/2ac. block are very hard to find, so don’t miss out, secure this unique block now with only a $1,000.00 initial deposit before another lucky family buys it.
- Land Located:
- 232 Telegraph Rd. Bracken Ridge
- Bus Stop: about 200m* Walk
- Bracken Ridge Plaza: about 240m* Walk
- TAFE Bracken Ridge: about 1.1km* Walk
- St. Joseph’s Primary School: about 2km*
- Carseldine Homemaker centre: about 2km*
- Carseldine Train Station: about 2.2km*
- Aldi Bald Hills: about 2.3km*
- Bracken Ridge State School: about 2.6km*
- Bald Hills Train Station: about 3.6km*
- St. John Fisher College: about 3.6km*
- Sandgate High School: about 3.9km*
- Bracken Ridge High School: about 4.5km*
- Sandgate Aquatic Centre: about 6km*
- Aspley Hypermarket: about 6.4km*
- Chermside Westfield shopping centre: 7km*
- Boat Ramp, North Pine River: about 7km*
- Brisbane Entertainment Centre: about 8.7km*
- Brisbane Airport: about 18km*
- Brisbane CBD: about 21.5km*
- Bribie Island Surf Beach; about 57km*
- Caloundra, Sunshine Coast: 78km*
- Please note: (*Information supplied by Google Maps)
*Distance information supplied by Google Maps
Please Note: Details, including pricing are subject to change without notice. Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the information in this price list is accurate. Lion Land Marketing / Lion Realty or the owner accepts no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions occurring in or from this price list.